Housing and support for people in need
Housing Connect is the entry point for assistance for people who are experiencing homelessness or are in housing need. It provides support and assistance with all your housing needs, from crisis accommodation to a long-term home.
Housing Connect can help you with:
- applying for social housing, supported accommodation and other housing assistance
- private rental products, including rental assistance, bond and rent arrears
- seeking assistance following family violence, including rapid rehousing
- finding a bed for the night, including brokerage
- support and advice on how to stay in your home
- information and advice on your housing options and other housing assistance.
Contact Housing Connect
Call Housing Connect on 1800 800 588 or visit one of their offices, which are open weekdays, 9 am – 5 pm.
|South||Hobart||Colony 47, Level 3, 181 Collins Street|
|Rosny||Colony 47, Suites 3 and 4, 13 Bayfield Street|
|North||Launceston||Anglicare, 118 Elizabeth Street|
|North-West||Devonport||Anglicare, 31 King Street|
|Burnie||Anglicare, 51 Wilmot Street|
Wyndarra Centre, 43 Smith Street|
Monday: 1pm – 4pm
Tuesday – Friday: 10:30am – 12:30pm, 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Connecting you to support
Housing Connect can refer you to support if you need more help to find and keep housing.
Are you in need of housing assistance? Find more information on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Are you a housing, homelessness or support service provider? Find more information on our Information for Partners page.
Parliamentarian consent form
If you are representing a constituent in relation to services provided by Housing Connect, please use the below consent form as part of your enquiry.